19/01/12

Música Pop/Rock - Irma, uma voz que promete muito na música contemporânea!




Irma - I know (Clip officiel)
Irma - "Watching Crap On TV" - (Clip officiel)

Irma - "I want you back" - (Cover The Jackson Five)
Irma- "Watching Crap on TV" - (live @ Paris New Morning)
(Irma - Concert improvisé dans le métro parisien)
Irma - "Every smile"
Irma & Matthieu Chedid - "Rolling in the deep"
Irma & Will.I.Am - "I want you back"



«Irma (artist)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Irma (born 1988 in Douala, Cameroon) is a singer-songwriter from Cameroon. She is living in France.
Contents [hide]
1 Life
2 Discography
2.1 Albums
2.2 Singles
3 External links
Life


Irma is from a family with a musical background. Her father is guitarist and her mother was in a church choir. As a child Irma was performing at masses too. At age 15 she went to a high school in Paris to improve her school education. By 2007 she posted her first videos at YouTube. They included own compositions like Letter to the Lord or the piano number Somehow but also cover versions like I Want You Back by The Jackson 5, Bubbly by Colbie Caillat or New Soul by Yael Naim. In the summer of 2008 she met Michael Goldman, son of French musician Jean-Jacques Goldman and in 2007 co-founder of the music label My Major Company. Irma got a record contract at this label and released her first album Letter to the Lord in February 2011 in France, were it made position number 20 in the album charts. In Switzerland she debutet at number 46 and in Wallonia at number 18. The first single I Know reached number 42 in Switzerland, number 51 in France and number 7 in Wallonia. In 2011 she released several home made videos with acoustic covers at YouTube in collaboration with French and international musicians, including Tété (Hey Ya!), Matthieu Chédid (Rolling in the Deep), Gad Elmaleh (Isn't She Lovely?), Tom Dice (Talkin' 'bout a Revolution) from Belgium and Patrice (The Times They Are a-Changin') from Germany. Together with will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas she performed a cover version of the Jackson 5 number I Want You Back.
Discography


Albums
Letter to the Lord #20 FR, #46 CH, #18 Belgium (Wallonia)
Singles
I Know #51 FR, #42 CH, #7 Belgium (Wallonia)
External links


Irma et... Will.i.Am en duo sur "I Want You Back"
Profile at My Major Company
Profile at Doubleveeconcerts» in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irma_(artist)


"I Know


i'd like to tell you just a word
I am so sorry to disturb
You may be thhinking I'm a fool
I heard you tell you don't care
I heard you think it loud and clear
It doesn't make me proud of you


I know you time is precious
But give me just a second
I need to straighten things out with you
You blew my hopes and dreams away
And there is not a single day
I don't fear the worst because of you


I know that it's not a dream
I saw, yeah I saw your scheme
I know you
I know


I wonder if there's a justice
When I look right into your eyes
Those feeling never lie
My only weapon is this song
And you won't have to sing along
This is the story of my life


I know that it's not a dream
I saw, yeah I saw your scheme
I know you
I know


I know


I know that it's not a dream
I saw, yeah I saw your scheme
I know you
I know"



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Pin It button on image hover