25/01/11

Cowboys Junkies - Mais um Grande Grupo dos Fabulosos Anos 80!



Cowboy Junkies - "Sweet Jane"

Cowboy Junkies - "One"

Cowboy Junkies - "Blue Moon" - (Revisited)

Cowboy Junkies - "Thunder Road"

Cowboy Junkies - "A Common Disaster"

Cowboy Junkies-"I'm So Open" - (Music Vídeo)

Cowboy Junkies - "My Wild Child"

Cowboy Junkies - "Lost my driving Wheel"

Cowboy Junkies - "Southern Rain"

Cowboy Junkies - "A Horse In The Country"

Cowboy junkies - "Hard to Explain"

Cowboy Junkies - "Angel Mine"

Cowboy Junkies - "Baby Please Don't Go"

Cowboy Junkies - "Trinity Revisited"

Cowboy Junkies - "Miles From Our Home"

Cowboy Junkies - "Cause cheap is how I feel"

Cowboy Junkies - "Misguided Angel"

Cowboy Junkies - "Ring on the Sill"

«Cowboy Junkies
Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Cowboy Junkies
Informação geral
O Cowboy Junkies é um grupo musical do Canadá cujo estilo se situa entre o rock alternativo e o country music. O grupo é formado por três irmãos da família Timmins, além do baixista Alan Anton.
A banda se formou em Toronto, no ano de 1985.

Índice

[esconder]

[editar] Membros

[editar] Álbums

A RCA Records, a gravadora da banda entre 1988 e 1996, também distribuiu os seguintes álbuns com as consideradas as melhores músicas. No entanto, os álbuns foram feitos sem a aprovação ou autorização da banda.

[editar] Compilações

[editar] Singles

  • 1988 "Sweet Jane"
  • 1990 "Sun Comes Up, It's Tuesday Morning"
  • 1992 "Murder, Tonight, In the Trailer..."
  • 1993 "Anniversary Song"
  • 1994 "Sweet Jane" (live)
  • 1996 "A Common Disaster"

[editar] Ligações externas


"Seven Years

Cowboy Junkies

Haven't seen the sun for seven days
November's got her nails dug in deep
Haven't seen my son for seven years
And the chances are we'll never again meet
If truth be told I don't even know his name
If truth be told he doesn't remember me
I spend my spare time with my rosary beads
Although I never learned to pray
But you don't need the light and it's best to pretend
That you've seen the error of your ways
The darkness in here is as heavy as a judgement
This darkness, heavy as a judgement
My dreams are now filled with Gilead trees
And other sites that I've never seen
They used to be filled with the fears of tomorrow
And the horror that it might bring
His eyes felt to me as cold as a stone mason's chisel
His eyes fell on me, cold, like a stone mason's chisel
Strange how a mind can always recall
What the senses eagerly leave behind
I can remember his face, rage, disgust and distaste
But to my fear I have grown blind
Memories are just dead men making trouble
This memory is just a dead man making trouble"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Pin It button on image hover